Release Date, Time, Initial Leaks on Twitter, Hints Reddit & More

Publish date: 2024-05-03

One Piece Chapter 1057 Spoilers, Release Date, Time, Initial Leaks on Twitter, Hints Reddit & More:- So I wasn’t planning to write this One Piece 1057 spoilers for a little bit, but I cannot leave you guys without the information that we’re currently getting about the One Piece 1057 chapter. 

So yeah, we got some information about the next chapter 1057. By the way, when I mentioned that that chapter does not come out this week because there is a Shonen Jump break, we do get spoilers this week.

So that is a positive. So the chapter will be coming out next week, guys, like I said, follow News Unzip on Google News if you want more information because it gets posted here all the time. Now let’s get into it right away. 

According to Un-amed:-

We’ll see Redon’s Lightning Hint on the Chapter and not in the Cover Page.

We’ll see the famous shocking last panel that oda wanted to draw in this chapter.

Wano Arc will end with Closing Curtains.

One Piece Chapter 1057 Spoilers Leaked on Reddit & Twitter

So the first thing we got into the One Piece chapter 1057 is a hat of the Straw hat, an arrow, and like an ogre, or whatever it’s called. I don’t know why I call it an ogre. But what’s that Japanese word for that mask? I don’t know. But we all know who that masks blog too. It’s Yamato. 

So I think it’s referring to Yamato, joining the crew. You guys can interpret that however, you want to. But there also is a funny thing that I’m gonna show you guys just now.

One Piece Chapter 1057 Release Date & Time

There’s another hand from one of the leakers. He’s happy. He doesn’t know what to say about this. This is not any type of thing we can kind of speculate about. So I’ll just skip this. And you all Here’s also an official preview we got from the One Piece chapter 1057 this is officially translated:-

A chaotic world! Where are Luffy and co-heading to next?”

So hopefully the next chapter 1057 we are discussing what Island we’re going to, and maybe we do get to know what island we go to didn’t we go and that will be pretty fun to know.

READ ALSO:- One Piece Chapter 1056 Spoilers – Full Summary Leaked Online

One Piece Chapter 1057 Full Summary (Initial Leaks & Hints)

So yeah. So here’s another hint. That’s regarding One Piece chapter 1057 spoilers. I don’t know what this could mean, this is pretty bland. Like you can’t tell what this could mean. It’s a friggin is that a building besides a number that’s constantly growing? I don’t know. Does that refer to people joining Luffy’s fleet? Or is the number of his crew members increasing? I don’t know. 

But yeah, I don’t know it could that could mean. Another hint is someone flipping I do not know what this is. I thought it was an egg at first but it looks like it’s a cake. Maybe? Yo, I don’t know. So just cooking a feast for people. I like it pretty much think about. 

One Piece Chapter 1057 Spoilers: Release Time, Reddit, Twitter, Date Schedule & More

But yeah. I don’t know why this is funny. That reaction is killing me like what app jerky? Yes. Something that the fans don’t like happen in this chapter. And I’m explaining to you guys why because look, as you can see, one of the leakers posted a guy drinking bleach. So he wants to kill himself. I don’t want the leaker says I guess many of you won’t be happy. But I’m so happy. So there’s something controversial that happened in the One Piece chapter 1057 spoiler. 

And I think it’s Carrots actually joining. But the biggest hint is Carrot versus Yamato. So, basically, I think one of these guys joined and the other didn’t or both joined. And some people might not like Carrot joining. I don’t think a lot of people are gonna dislike the fact that Yamato join, I think it’s just controversial that carrot joined, I think Yamato might have not joined and that might be what got people mad because if she didn’t join like personally, that bleach is looking really tasty. 

https://twitter.com/OnePieceAnime/status/1557517401314545665

About One Piece 1057 Manga Chapter

So yeah, she doesn’t join I’m gonna feel some type of way if Carrot join and Yamato join. I don’t I don’t really care but the fact that Yamato not joining if that doesn’t happen that is terrifying for me like I do not want to I’d love Yamato and I need to see more of her.

I think all of us do it I think Oda does to make some more money but yeah guys that’s pretty much it makes you guys like the article subscribe to the News Unzip and let me know what you guys think down below. And I’ll catch you guys in the next article.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLyvsYypoJ6blWKwqa3PrZyrZWFlgnh50qmmoqSVp8BuvsSlnJqrlWKxosDEaA%3D%3D