Cody Longo Wife, Children, Parents, Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, Death

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Cody Longo aka Cody Anthony (born 4 March 1988 – died 8 February 2023, Aged: 34 Years) was a famous American actor, model, television personality, musician, producer, social media influencer, philanthropist, and entrepreneur from Littleton, Colorado, United States. This talented actor was famous for his amazing acting skills. He was popular for his role as Nicholas Alamain in the television series named Days of Our Lives. Besides this, he also appeared in lots of other movies and television shows.

According to IMDb, American musician, and actor Cody Anthony, before eventually moving to Los Angeles to pursue film and television, his early career began on stage. At UCLA, he majored in film and psychology. To write and produce music, Cody moved to Nashville, Tennessee.

As per his LinkedIn profile, he was also the Chief Executive Officer at Circle 11 Entertainment. It is assisted in the development of up-and-coming talent. Not only this, but he also worked as an ABC Network Creative Lead at The Walt Disney Studios for two years. He was also a professional musician and singer. Cody has also released lots of singles and music videos. Read this article, to know more information about Cody Longo.

Who was Days of Our Lives Actor, Cody Longo?

As per the sources, Cody Longo was a professional actor and television personality. He has also appeared in lots of movies and television shows. As per IMDb, Since he began his professional career in 2009, Cody has played a variety of roles in movies and television. He was a singer and songwriter who debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 with the song “She Said,” which peaked at number three along with his debut album.

Apart from this, Longo also collaborated with charitable organizations and advocated for the continuation of art programs in domestic schools as well as housing projects that provide education for children worldwide. LiveAlive, his own non-profit, was a major part of his involvement with Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Not only this, but Longo made an appearance in the direct-to-video production Hip Hop Kidz: It’s Something delightful as Eddie, an artist. The following year, he played Dave in the film Ball Don’t Lie, which stars Chris “Ludacris” Extensions and Scratch Cannon. He becomes popular after making his appearance in the television series Days of Our Lives. Unfortunately, this talented actor died at the age of 34 on 8 February 2023.

Wiki / Bio

Full Real NameCody A. Longo.
Famous NameCody Longo.
Cody Anthony.
Also Known asCL Rose.
Date of BirthMarch 4, 1988 (Friday).
Age (as of 2022)34 years old.
Place of BirthLittleton, Colorado, United States.
ProfessionActor, Model, Musician, Producer, Social Media Influencer, Media Face, Philanthropist, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 2-3 Million (approx.).
Zodiac SignPisces.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeThe University of California, Los Angeles.

Biography, Early Life & Education

Cody Longo was born and raised in Littleton, Colorado, United States. As per the reports, he took birth on Friday, March 4, 1988. He was a Christian. Talking about his age then, Cody was 34 years old at the time of his death on 8 February 2023. He was also known as Cody A. Longo and CL Rose. Besides this, Cody was interested in acting since childhood.

He attended a local private school for his basic education. According to his LinkedIn profile, Cody joined The University of California, Los Angeles, and completed his graduation. Later, he began focusing on his professional music and acting career. He also earned a lot of fame in the entertainment industry.

How did Cody Longo die? Death Cause

According to the reports, actor Cody Longo died at the age of 34 on 8 February 2023. As per Wikipedia, Longo’s body was discovered in his Austin, Texas, home. He was 34 years old. The New York Times was informed by a representative that alcohol poisoning was the suspected cause.

Prior to his death, Longo had suffered from alcoholism for some time. The sudden death of Cody gave a huge shock to his family and friends. He was survived by his wife and three kids. His wife shared a post and said:-

I’ve cried..I’ve screamed..I’m angry..I feel bitter…I’m laughing thinking back at our silly moments together, I’m crying happy tears looking back on our beautiful life..Im mourning the life we could’ve had…I’m beating myself up thinking I could’ve done more to save you…I have lost a part of myself…a part of me left with you that day..

We miss your smile, your laugh, your hugs..your cuddles..the prayers you would pray over us every night..You fought for so long..you fought for our family..The babies and I will never understand or grasp why your fight came to an end…but we know you are pain FREE and at peace in heaven with Jesus. I know you are the MOST beautiful angel watching over us..We love you..forever and always…🌹”

Cause of DeathAccidental Alcohol Poisoning.
Date of DeathFebruary 8, 2023 (Wednesday).
Place of DeathAustin, Texas, United States.
Age at the time of Death34 years old.

Who are Cody Longo’s Parents?

Cody was born into a well-settled family. He was a Christian and his ethnic background was mixed. As per the sources, he was part of a joint family. After seeing his social media posts, we found that Cody’s mother Nanci Schiavone Carter is an entrepreneur and an alumnus of Bear Creek High School. There is no proper information is available about Cody’s father.

Maybe, his dad is a businessman. He also shared his family photos on his social media profiles. Longo grew up along with his siblings in Colorado. He was very close to his family. He also wished his mom on her birthday and said:-

Happy Birthday, Mama! You are an incredible woman full of strength, and wisdom, and filled with God’s love. Thank you for everything you have sacrificed and done for us 3. We Love you beyond words. Here’s to another year greater! You are BEAUTIFUL!!”

Family, Nationality & Ethnicity

ParentsFather: – Mr. Longo.
Mother: – Mrs. Nanci Schiavone Carter.
BrotherNot Known.
SisterWill Update.
NationalityAmerican.
ReligionChristian.
EthnicityMixed.

Cody Longo’s Wife, Girlfriend & Kids

Talking about his love life then, Cody Longo was a married man. He was in a relationship with Stephanie Nicole Clark for a long-time. As per the sources, Cody got married to his wife Stephanie in 2015. He also uploaded lots of images with his lover. As per the sources, Stephanie is a professional dancer.

She also serves the position of an Assistant Director at Dance Institute. His wife also worked at Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders. Talking about his kids then, Cody is the father of three kids including a daughter and two sons.

The names of his kids and Elijah, Noah, and Lyla Longo (daughter). He also uploaded lots of images with his kids on social media. As per the reports, Cody previously dated Cassie Scerbo and Cherie Daly. Moreover, he was very close to his wife Stephanie.

Personal Details

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current GirlfriendStephanie Nicole Clark.
Previous AffairsNot Known.
Marital StatusMarried.
WifeStephanie Nicole Clark.
Son(s)Elijah Longo.
Noah Longo.
DaughterLyla Longo.

Height, Weight & Body Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 6′.
In Meters: 1.83 m.
In Centimetres: 183 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 80 kg.
In Pounds: 176.37 lbs.
Hair ColorDark Brown.
Hair LengthMedium. 
Eye ColorBrown. 
Tattoos None.
Shoe Size9 US.

Acting Journey

Talking about his career then, Cody Longo started his professional life as an actor. He worked on a number of films and television shows as an executive producer and music supervisor. He was involved in charities, pushed to keep both art programs in schools in the United States, and continued to contribute to the construction of housing that provides education for children worldwide. He led his own non-profit, LiveAlive, and was heavily involved with Pencils of Promise and the Make-a-Wish Foundation.

Prior to the release of Bring It On this summer, Longo made an appearance on the television show Medium: Evan in Fight to the Finish, the fifth installment in the Bring It On series. Longo appeared in the highly anticipated film Fame that fall, which was loosely based on the 1980 film of the same name. Longo also learned to play the piano at a young age because his family was made up of artists and musicians.

He started acting when he was young, performing and learning about theater. At the Denver Performing Arts Academy, Longo played Mercutio in Romeo and Juliet and Danny in Grease. He becomes popular after making his appearances in the movies like High School, Piranha 3D, For the Love of Money, and others. He was also a professional musician.

FilmographyMovies & TV Shows

YearTitleRole
2018Death HouseAgent Jae Novak
2017The Last Movie StarTad
2015PromotedAlex Francis
2011For the Love of MoneyYoung Isaac
2010High SchoolChad
2010Piranha 3DTodd Dupree
2009Bring It On: Fight to the FinishEvan
2009FameAndy Matthews
2008Ball Don’t LieDave

Television

YearTitleRole
2016NashvilleQuentin
2016The CatchTodd Walker
2016Secrets and LiesCharlie Peterson
2012Hollywood HeightsEddie Duran
2011CSI:NYTyler Josephson
2011CSI: Crime Scene InvestigationNathan Culver
2011Days of Our LivesNicholas Alamain
2010Brothers & SistersYoung Tommy Walker
2009MediumGavin Coley
2009Make It or Break ItNicky Russo
2009Three RiversBlair

Net worth

Talking about his career then, Cody Longo earned good fame in the entertainment industry. He also made an income from his professional acting career. Besides this, he also made money via his music career. Not only this but Cody was also featured in some magazines. He was living a normal lifestyle in Austin, Texas. According to a guess, Cody’s net worth is around $2-3 million (approx.).

Also Read: Adama Niane (Actor) Biography, Wife, Net Worth, Age, Family, Death | NewsUnzip

10 Facts About Cody Longo

Profile – Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

FAQs

• Who was Cody Longo?

He was an Actor, Model, Musician, Producer, Social Media Influencer, Media Face, Philanthropist, and Entrepreneur.

• How old was Cody Longo?

He was 34 years old at the time of his death on 8 February 2023.

• Who is Cody Longo’s wife?

He married a professional dancer named Stephanie Nicole Clark.

• Does Cody Longo have any kids?

Yes, he is the father of 3 kids named Lyla, Elijah, and Noah Longo.

• Why is Cody Longo famous?

For his role as Nicholas Alamain in the TV series Days of Our Lives.

• What is Cody Longo’s cause of death?

According to NY Times, Cody died in his sleep, most likely from accidental alcohol poisoning.

• What is Cody Longo’s height?

6′ (1.83 m).

• Images Source: instagram.com/iamclrose/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLCwsNhmo6iml6R8