My Charms Are Wasted on Kuroiwa Medaka Chapter 99 Spoilers, Release Date, Raw Scan & More

Publish date: 2024-05-04

My Charms Are Wasted On Kuroiwa Medaka Chapter 99: My Charms Are Wasted On Kuroiwa Medaka is a popular manga series written by Noda Ayumu and illustrated by Kusakabe Rei. The story follows the hilarious and romantic antics of Amano Himeno, a beautiful and confident high school girl who has a crush on Kuroiwa Medaka, a monk-in-training who lives in a temple and has no interest in girls. Himeno tries her best to seduce Medaka with her charms, but he remains oblivious and indifferent to her advances. Will Himeno ever be able to win Medaka’s heart, or will her charms be wasted on him forever?

The manga series has been serialized in Kodansha’s Weekly Shonen Magazine since July 2021 and has collected 11 tankobon volumes as of October 2023. The manga has also been licensed by Kodansha USA for digital release under the title Medaka Kuroiwa Is Impervious to My Charms and by Vertical Comics for print release. The manga has received positive reviews from fans and critics for its comedy, romance, and ecchi elements.

In the latest chapter of the manga, Chapter 98, Himeno and Medaka go on a date to an amusement park, where they encounter various obstacles and challenges that test their relationship. Himeno tries to get closer to Medaka by riding the Ferris wheel, the haunted house, and the roller coaster with him, but he remains calm and composed throughout. Himeno also tries to kiss Medaka on the lips, but he dodges her at the last moment. However, at the end of the chapter, Medaka surprises Himeno by giving her a hug and thanking her for the fun day.

Release Date

Chapter 99 of My Charms Are Wasted On Kuroiwa Medaka was published on July 27, 2023. The chapter will be published in Weekly Shonen Magazine issue #48 of 2023.

Global Time

The global time of My Charms Are Wasted on Kuroiwa Medaka Chapter 99 will vary depending on the region and platform of access. The chapter will be available online on Kodansha’s official website K Manga for digital subscribers. The approximate global time of release is as follows:

My Charms Are Wasted on Kuroiwa Medaka Chapter 99 Spoilers

According to some leaked spoilers from the raw scans, My Charms Are Wasted on Kuroiwa Medaka Chapter 99 will feature the following scenes:

The chapter ends with Himeno crying in disbelief and shock as she realizes that her charms are truly wasted on Kuroiwa Medaka.

Raw Scan

The raw scan of My Charms Are Wasted on Kuroiwa Medaka Chapter 99 was available online 3 or 4 days before the official release date. The raw scan is the original Japanese version of the chapter that has not been translated or edited. The raw scan can be found on various websites and forums that host manga scans, such as Manga Raw and Manga Spoiler. However, reading the raw scan is not recommended for several reasons:

Therefore, it is advised to read the chapter from the official sources and support the creators of the manga.

READ ALSO: Jinx Chapter 38 Release Date

My Charms Are Wasted On Kuroiwa Medaka is a manga series that combines comedy, romance, and ecchi in a hilarious and heartwarming way. The manga follows the adventures of Himeno, a high school girl who has a crush on Medaka, a monk-in-training who has no interest in girls. Himeno tries to seduce Medaka with her charms, but he remains oblivious and indifferent to her advances. The manga has been serialized in Weekly Shonen Magazine since July 2020 and has collected 11 volumes as of October 2023. The manga has also been licensed by Kodansha USA and Vertical Comics for digital and print release in English.

Fans of My Charms Are Wasted On Kuroiwa Medaka can look forward to reading Chapter 99 soon and see how Himeno will cope with Medaka’s rejection. Will she give up on him or try harder to win his heart? Will Medaka ever change his mind or stick to his vows? Find out in the next chapter of My Charms Are Wasted On Kuroiwa Medaka!

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaXlnyuxYycn5qqnah6or7EZq6aq6SasW67zWairqqfnsSiecyem5qjkWKwqa3PrZyrZWlufA%3D%3D