Kuli Roberts Mourns the Loss of a Close Friend: "Miss You Already"

Publish date: 2024-05-04

- Actress Kuli Roberts took to social media to talk about the pain she's feeling from losing a close friend

- Kuli's friend, Lulu Banda, was a beautiful soul and the media personality is sad to lose someone so good to her

- Although Kuli is saddened by the loss, she feels a little better knowing that Lulu is no longer suffering from pain

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see We News on your News Feed!

Media personality and actress Kuli Roberts took to social media to share the bad news that one of her friends had passed away. Her friend was Lulu Banda and Kuli spoke highly of her, saying that she misses her already.

Kuli is heartbroken over losing her friend but feels some comfort knowing that she's no longer in pain. She wrote an emotional post on Twitter, speaking about Lulu.

“Rest in peace, my baby. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm grateful that you're not in pain any more. Miss you so much already and in utter disbelief, our plans remain unchanged and I will for Lawi. Rest in peace Lulu Banda. You will always be my heart, little sister," said Kuli.

Kuli also shared fond memories that she shared with Lulu and said that she was someone who was always present for her whenever she needed it.

"She was the only one out of all those people who was always there," said the media personality.

Kuli said that she's feeling better knowing that her friend is probably getting up to no good with the late Brenda Fassie, who they were also close to.

In other entertainment news, Briefly News reported that Kuli Roberts celebrated Thuso Mbedu but threw shade at others in the process. Media personality Kuli Roberts is happy that Thuso Mbedu is going to be working with Viola Davis and admires her humble nature.

As much as Kuli is happy for Thuso, she also took the opportunity to slam celebrities who don't know how to celebrate their wins in private.

"Thuso works quietly, ngesafa ngabanye. There would be posters about every interview and trips to the toilet," said Kuli.

Although Kuli didn't name anyone, fans already had an idea of who she was talking about.

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfHqFlGluZqOlobZuvs6bnKuso2K6sMHRp6pmpJ%2BowG6tjJyjqKuVYrOztcSnm2almajAbsXOrmSapKKarqXFjaGrpqQ%3D