Ync Capo (Rapper) Wiki - Biography, Net worth, Wife, Age, Songs, Career, Family & Facts

Publish date: 2024-05-04

Ync Capo (Real Name: ‘Roger Benton’, born 23 August 1999, Age: 22 Years) was a famous American rapper, singer, songwriter, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Memphis, Tennessee, United States. Being a rapper, Ync is famous in the country for his energetic raps and amazing songs. He rose to fame after launching his debut album While I’m Here, in the year 2020. 

Let me tell you that, this album consists of a total of 13 songs including the title track. Not only this, but he also released lots of singles and EPs. Capo also ran a self-titled Youtube channel, which has over 8.2K subscribers (as of August 2021). 

He uploaded his latest music videos on his Youtube channel. According to the media sources, rapper Ync Capo died in a fatal shooting at Frayser on 14 August 2021 (Saturday). 

His relatives and friends revealed the news of his death through social media on 15 August 2021. Read This article, to know more information about Capo’s age, wife, songs, and career. 

Ync Capo Biography / Wikipedia

The talented rapper, Capo came to this world from his parents on Wednesday, August 23, 1999, in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. Capo was a part of a joint family. 

He followed the Christian religion. According to the sources, Capo was 22 years old (at the time of his death in August 2021). The real birth name of Ync is ‘Roger Benton’. He was interested in music since childhood. 

Capo grew up listening to the songs of various famous rappers. As per the sources, he completed his high school graduation at a local private school in his hometown. Later, Capo began focusing on his music career. Due to his talent, he gained huge popularity at a very young age. 

Rapper Ync Capo Wiki (Age, Bio & Trivia)

Full Real NameRoger Benton.
Known asYnc Capo
Youngest N’ Charge Capo.
Age (at the time of death)22 years old.
ProfessionRapper, Singer, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth23 August 1999 (Wednesday).
Date of DeathAugust 15, 2021 (Sunday).
Place of BirthMemphis, Tennessee, United States.
Place of DeathThe University of Chicago Medicine Children’s Hospital.
EducationHigh School Graduate.
Alma materLocal Private School.
Net worth$800K-950K million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityMixed (African Descent).
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignVirgo.

Capo’s Family Details (Parents, Siblings & Ethnicity) 

According to the media sources, Roger Benton aka Ync belonged to the mixed ethnical background of African descent. 

He was a Christian. As per his birthdate, Capo’s zodiac sign is Virgo. After researching a lot, we found that Ync was born into a joint family. 

His father ‘Demetrius Gibson’ is an entrepreneur. On the other hand, Ync’s mother is a homemaker. He grew up playing with his siblings in Memphis. He was very close to his dad and often shared photos with him on social media. 

FatherDemetrius Gibson.
MotherHomemaker. 
Siblings Names Not Known.

Ync Capo’s Girlfriend, Wife & Relationships

According to the media sources, Capo mostly focused on his career. He did not reveal any information about his girlfriend or wife. 

Read Also: Who is Isaiah Russell-Bailey? Wiki, Biography, Family, Age, Height, Net worth & Facts

Moreover, he has worked along with so many famous female models and rappers. As per the sources, Ync was single. After seeing his Instagram profile, it seems that Capo liked to spend time with his best friends. 

Ync’s Music Career & Net worth 

According to the reports, Capo started writing his own raps in his school days. After completing his higher studies, he began working on his professional music career. He has also collaborated with many famous singers and rappers. 

As per the sources, Capo was a member of Chief Keef’s Glo Gang. He launched lots of singles and music videos with the collaboration of famous singers. 

Ync Capo came to the spotlight after releasing his very first music album titled ‘While I’m Here’ in the year 2020. Fans gave so much love to his music videos and he became popular overnight. 

I love all my supporters💚🦖comment “🖤”

Some of his famous singles include Feeling Like Kevo, National Business, Q 50, D Flow, and others. Apart from this, Ync has also performed live at various events and shows. As per an estimate, Ync made a net worth of $800K-950K USD (approx.) from his career. 

Discography 

Ync Capo Height & Weight 

The popular rapper was a fashion enthusiast. He loved to wear branded outfits. According to the sources, Ync Capo’s height was 5 feet 9 inches (in meters 1.75 m). His bodyweight was 65 kilograms 9in pounds 143 lbs). He loved to keep funky and stylish hairstyles. 

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″.
In Meters: 1.75 m.
In Centimetres: 175 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 65 kg.
In Pounds: 143 lbs.
Eye ColorBlack.
Hair ColorBlack.

Ync Capo’s Social Media Handles 

• Instagram: @ynccappo
  • Facebook: @roger.benton.965
  • Twitter: @YncCappo
  • Youtube: @YoungestN’ChargeCapo
  • Interesting Facts About Rapper Ync Capo

I’m with some real niggas in the hood🖤would take em all to wit me if I could🙏🏾 “

FAQ of Ync Capo

Q. 1 Who is Ync Capo?

Ans. Capo was an American rapper and singer. 

Q.2 How old was Ync Capo?

Ans. At the time of his death in August 2021, he was 22 years old.

Q. 3 How Ync Capo died?

And. Ync died in a fatal shooting. 

Q. 4 What is Ync Capo’s real name?

Ans. Roger Benton.

Q. 5 What is Ync in the Ync Capo?

Ans. It stands for Youngest N’ Charge Capo.

Q. 6 Who is Ync Capo’s Girlfriend?

Ans. He was single.

Images Sources: Instagram and Facebook

Content by Wikipedia

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMavr4ycmKmnXw%3D%3D