Are Lauren James and Reece James Related, Brother-Sister? Who Does Lauren James Play For?

Publish date: 2024-05-05

Are Lauren James and Reece James Related? Lauren James, 21, and Reece James, 23, have become the First brother and sister siblings to represent England at the senior level.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Yes, Lauren James is the youngest sister of Football player, Reece James. They both are professional Football players for Chelsea, There are two years gap between the siblings. Lauren said, “He is a funny guy.”

The 21-year-old Forward has won the PFA Young Player of the Year award for her performance in the 2022-2023 season.

The Lauren James show 🤯

What a performance. 🔥#FIFAWWC pic.twitter.com/fwKkBqzNly

— Professional Footballers’ Association (@PFA) August 1, 2023

They told about their relationship with England national team, “Both of us are supportive of each other, where I will go to his games and he will go to my games when he can.”

See also  Dame Shirley Ballas: Is Shirley Ballas a Dame? When Did Shirley Ballas Become a Dame? Face, Facelift Surgery

Lauren said, she and her brother, “Outside of football, we have a great relationship and we are really close.” she continued, “I think with our age gap that helps, with it only being two years…He is a funny guy.”

Lauren James Brother in Football

Reece James, a right-back player, plays for Chelsea and the England national team. He started his Football career at the age of seven.

Chelsea’s former manager Thomas Tuchel gave him the title of “strong and influential” in an interview.

Lauren James and Reece Jame both played for the Chelsea team and became the first brother and sister to be senior England internationals in 2022. Although, their father, Nigel is also involved in Football, and is a Football coach.

Super proud of @laurenjamess22!! She inspires me everyday and will continue to.

I believe she is the best women footballer in the world, and will be for the next 10-15 years, without doubt. She’s technically better than some Prem players 🔥 https://t.co/JqYKt8QpIt

— Reece James (@ReeceJames) November 30, 2022

Who Does Lauren James Play For?

Lauren James, a professional Football player, currently plays for Women’s Super League club Chelsea and the England women’s national team.

See also  MP Dame Caroline Dinenage Husband, Meet UK Parliament's Partner Major General John Mark Lancaster

Recently, it was announced in June 2023, that James had signed a contract to remain at Chelsea until 2027.

Lauren’s father, Nigel said in an interview, “She was too good to train with the Arsenal girls when she first went there.”

“She was probably about 14 at the time. She stayed in her digs for a couple of nights and they got a tutor to teach her, so she trained with the women,” he added.

Lauren James, 21, has played for Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea.

Her father continued, “What people would see is this little girl. Some could take it and put their arm around her and some couldn’t take it and said ‘You shouldn’t be here, you should be at school.”

He added, “They then asked for Lauren to be removed from the first team squad at Arsenal and to go back to the academy, but the solution was she train with the academy boys.”

See also  Cameron Brooksbank Obituary and Funeral, Death, How Did Cameron Die?

Nigel also said about her daughter Lauren, “She was superb and did very well.”

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunCt0Z5kpZmlp7KvecmapJ6rXZa7pXnRnpycnV2frq6x0mapnqSRqbKlew%3D%3D