Diane Yarbrough Obituary, In Loving Memory Of Diane Yarbrough

Publish date: 2024-05-07

Diane Yarbrough Obituary, Death – I regretfully report the demise of Diane C (Kunze) Yarbrough (August 13, 1969 – October 7, 2023, age 54). Her children contacted me to report her sudden death. Diane was my classmate at Harrison’s St. John the Baptist School till 8th grade. I saw her at church periodically while living down the street from her for 5 years. I will always remember Diane as a bright, loving lady with a grin. Her charisma was contagious.

Many will miss her! My thoughts and prayers are with her family. Her children requested that I share this with you. I’m trying to get my mom’s obituary posted on Harrison Happenings to spread the word. Her children and relatives want to share this widely. Harrison was significant in her life and a member of several churches and organizations. If possible, send a reminder to wear purple to her service.

This would be immensely appreciated by all. Brater Winter Funeral Home, 201 S. Vine Street, Harrison, OH 45030, will host visitation from 4 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, October 12, 2023. A 7 p.m. blessing will follow. Friday, October 13, 2023, at 11 a.m., St. John Catholic Cemetery will have a graveside service. The funeral home requests memorials to cover costs.

ncG1vNJzZmiglZbDprrLsmSmnZ2kv6qty6xlnKedZLGqrc2eZLKZope%2FsMHGoWSompmpwqK%2B2Gagp2WcpMOqusZmpJ6ln6fGbrvFZpuimZ6aerqt0ZupqK2XnXw%3D