Gemma Brooke Allen Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Parents, Ethnicity, Movies, Boyfriend & More,

Publish date: 2024-05-08

Gemma Brooke Allen (born on 21 November 2008; Age: 13 years old) is a famous actress, singer, dancer, social media star, media face, television personality, and Internet influencer from Los Angeles, California, United States. She is known in the country for her amazing acting skills and performance. 

Who is Gemma Brooke Allen?

She rose to fame in December 2021 for her appearance in the famous Netflix film named ‘Mixtape‘. Let me tell you that Gemma acted the lead role of Beverly in the film. Her innocent acting wins millions of hearts. Apart from this, she wrote in her Instagram bio that she is also a singer and dancer. 

Moreover, she has also shared some videos of her singing on her social media handles. Keep reading this article to know the age, movies, ethnicity, biography, wiki, height, parents, boyfriend, career, net worth, and more about Gemma Brooke Allen. 

Gemma Brooke Allen’s Biography (Birthday & Education) 

Gemma Brooke Allen Wiki – Allen celebrates her birthday with her family and friends every year. Let me tell you that she took birth on the 21st of November 2008 in Los Angeles, California, United States. She is 13 years old (as of 2021). Her other name is Gemma Allen. She went to a local school for her primary studies. As per her age, she would be a student in middle school. 

Well, she has not disclosed the name of her school. According to the sources, she has also taken some acting classes to enhance her skills. In 2016, she went to Marnie Cooper School of Acting and received acting coaching. Then, in 2019, Allen again went to the ‘Act With Alice’ institution and learned scene acting in Los Angeles. 

Gemma Brooke Allen Wiki / Bio

Full Real NameGemma Brooke Allen.
Other NameGemma Allen.
Date of Birth21 November 2008.
Age (as of 2021)13 years old.
Place of BirthLos Angeles, California, United States.
ReligionChristianity. 
ProfessionActress, Singer, Dancer, and Television personality.
Net worthUSD 1-2 million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
EthnicityWhite.
Zodiac SignSagittarius.
EducationMiddle school student.
School/CollegePrivate school in Los Angeles.

Gemma Brooke Allen’s Parents, Siblings (Ethnicity & Hometown) 

Biodata – Gemma Brooke’s parents contribute a lot to her acting career. She has also posted many pictures with her father and mother on her official social media platforms. After searching a lot, we came to know that the name of her mother is Amy Harrison Allen and her father’s name is Nicholai Allen. 

Let me tell you that her father and mother work at a private company for their livelihood. Her mother took Gemma to the shooting locations and sets for her acting and movies. She also uploads many beautiful moments with her mom on her IG profile. 

Let me tell you that she has a younger sibling, a brother named Ryder Allen. He is practicing a lot to enter into the film industry like his sister. However, Gemma belongs to a white ethnical race and is a devotee of the Christianity religion. She said:- 

Happy birthday to my little brother my best friend in the whole world. You mean a lot to me, my ride or die, my BFF, my partner in crime, my sidekick!!! I have your back forever and ever! You had the best day to celebrate!!!🥰🥳” 

Gemma Brooke Allen’s Father / Mother / Sister / Brother 

FatherNicholai Allen.
MotherAmy Harrison Allen.
BrotherRyder Allen.
SisterNone.

Gemma Brooke Allen’s Boyfriend & Relationship Status 

Gemma Allen is a pretty, gorgeous, and talented girl. People are excited to fetch the details about her relationship. Let me tell you that she is single at the moment and is not dating anybody. Moreover, she is also too young to be in a relationship. 

She wants to utilize her time in acting and education. Well, she has shared a lot of pictures with her friends and other co-actors on her social media handles. Hopefully, she will soon share about her boyfriend and will start a relationship. 

Personal Life 

Marital StatusUnmarried.
HusbandNone.
Relationship StatusSingle.
BoyfriendNone.
ChildrenNA.

Also Read: Who is Caroline Zalog? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family & Ethnicity

Gemma Brooke Allen’s Height / Weight / Physical Appearance 

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 4′ 11″.
In Meters: 1.49 m.
In Centimetres: 149 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 41 kg.
In Pounds: 90 lbs.
Hair ColorLight Brown.
Hair LengthMedium. 
PiercingNone.
Eye ColorHazel. 
Tattoos None.
Body Stats28-24-29 inches.
Shoe Size4 US.  

Gemma Brooke Allen’s Career

Allen is a very talented girl and stepped into the entertainment industry at a very young age. According to her IMDB profile, she debut her acting career in 2012 at the age of just 4 years old with the film titled ‘Youth of Today’. She did a phenomenal role in this movie. 

Movies & Television Shows

Gemma Brooke Allen got a chance to appear in the ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ television series in 2016. She played the role of Janice in this series. In the same year, she acted as a Little Girl in the famous ‘Dr. Ken’ television series. After receiving her acting classes, she was featured in several films and series. 

Some of her works included Playdates, Teachers, Black Pumpkin, SEAL Team, and many more. Let me tell you that Gemma played the vital role of Regan Peterson in the ‘Black Pumpkin’ film in 2018. Well, she is currently working on her upcoming movie titled ‘Work Wife’. 

‘Mixtape’ Film 

Allen rose to fame after her appearance in the Netflix film named ‘Mixtape’ in 2021. It is directed by Valerie Weiss. She did the lead role of Beverly in the film. Her other co-actors are Julie Bowen, Nick Thune, Diego Mercado, Kiefer O’Reilly, Barclay Hope, Gabrielle Quinn, Ishaan Vasdev, Audrey Hsieh, Olga Petsa, and many more. 

Trending Now – Who is Ahikar Azcona? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Net worth & Updates

Filmography / Movies List 

YearMovies List / TV Series
2012Youth of Today.
2015Baby Daddy.
2016Dr. Ken.
The Hollywouldn’ts.
Fresh Off the Boat.
2017SEAL Team.
Playdates.
2018Black Pumpkin.
2019Nana.
2021Kate.
Mixtape.
TBAWork Wife.

Gemma Brooke Allen Net worth, Professions & Income 

Gemma is earning a lumpsum amount from her income. She would be getting around USD 4-5k (approx.) from her acting career. She is living lavishly with her mother, father, and brother. Moreover, she always purchased branded clothes and other stuff. A roughly estimated amount of her net worth is at USD 2-3 million approximately. 

Talking about her lifestyle, she loves to wear designer clothes that suit her personality. She is staying in her father’s luxurious house that includes a pool and a big garden. She celebrates most of her functions in her home’s garden. Because she’s younger that’s why she doesn’t have her own car but she wanted to buy an expensive car.

10 Facts You Need To Know About Gemma Brooke Allen

Social Media & More

FAQs of Gemma Brooke Allen 

Q. 1 Who is Gemma Brooke Allen? 

Ans. Gemma is an American actress, singer, and social media star. 

Q. 2 What is Gemma Brooke Allen’s age? 

Ans. 13 years old (as of 2021). 

Q. 3 Who are Gemma Brooke Allen’s parents? 

Ans. Nicholai Allen and Amy Harrison Allen. 

Q. 4 What is Gemma Brooke Allen’s height? 

Ans. 4 feet and 11 inches. 

Q. 5 Where is Gemma Brooke Allen living? 

Ans. Los Angeles, California, United States. 

Images Sources: Instagram and IMDB.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLSmucyaZJuqn6S4pnnApaOepl8%3D