Who Is Chung Jun, Lydia Ko's Boyfriend? These Photos Show The Golfer's Weight Loss Before And After

Publish date: 2024-05-08

A well-liked professional golfer from New Zealand named Lydia Ko, she was born in Korea and is known for having a pleasant disposition.

She was a former No. 1 female professional golfer who, at the age of 17 years, 9 months, and 9 days, on February 2, 2015, became the sport’s youngest player of either gender to hold the top position.

Who Is Chung Jun, Lydia Ko’s Boyfriend? If so, are they wed?

Lydia Ko and Chung Jun had reportedly been dating for two years. The couple announced their engagement and their intention to marry in the middle of 2022.

According to rumors, Lydia Ko and her companion Chung want to tie the knot in December 2022 at Seoul’s Myeongdong Cathedral. The golfer from New Zealand used the word “soon” in the caption of a selfie with Chung that she posted on her Instagram story in August 2021.

The gorgeous golfer is currently unmarried. On the other hand, she apparently has a relationship. She says that outside of the golf field, 2021 has been her best year yet, and that she just got engaged to her first significant, long-term relationship.

Sean Foley, Lydia Ko’s coach, told NZME that Ko was “madly in love.” According to Sean Foley, “I couldn’t be happier for her.” Her guy is a fantastic young man—almost a man of the world.

Her life currently includes activities other than golf. Additionally, I think that a portion of her outstanding success may be attributable to the fact that she is currently active in two additional projects and that her reputation is not only founded on her golfing.

Pictures of Lydia Ko’s weight loss, her diet, and her exercise regimen

New Zealander Lydia Ko, a golfer, has addressed recent comments made about her weight.

After fans raised concern over Ko’s abrupt weight loss on social media, the golfer has at last answered.

Ko clarified the matter in a story post on Instagram this morning, acknowledging the worry but also revealing that she had put on weight in the preceding year.

I’ve been getting lots of congratulations on my weight decrease, Ko said. For those who are worried, I haven’t lost any weight since last year and have actually put on a few pounds.

Ko stated, “If I could drink that many protein smoothies and still play as good as Bryson DeChambeau, that may be an option since I only drink one protein smoothie every day. “I think what he accomplished at the U.S. Open and following the quarantine was amazing. I’m not sure if that represents a trend.

In addition to the protein shakes, Ko updated her Instagram with footage of herself doing tennis, rock climbing, and running. Over the past few months, she has had to make numerous improvements to her golf game.

People have been waiting for her before and after pictures ever since she announced her weight.

Lydia Ko’s 2022 earnings and net worth

Lydia Ko’s projected net worth as of 2022 is $12 million. She has huge wealth thanks to her many sources of income. The previous year, a $10 million net worth estimate was made for her.

She has, however, earned more money from her job as a golf professional and other sources as the year has gone on. It would be nice to see her boost her income this season.

Lydia Ko finished third overall and earned $2,089,033 while competing on the LPGA Tour in 2014. Considering that event previously; she had not been paid; she had a truly fantastic start. She had a successful start.

The following year, Lydia’s salary and standing both increased significantly. She won the championship that year and had a total income of $2,800,802. She had a truly special moment when she won her maiden summit spot in the

Her season finale was undoubtedly less than ideal than the previous one, but it wasn’t all that bad. She received more than $2.4 million and came in second.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiuoaddnsBur8eupaBlmqq7brjYnaCaZZukwG6uzrKdq6GVo7FuwMeeqp5loJ28tbvSZqqhp6diwamxjKCmpZ6Vp8Buw8SinqGsXaG8tL%2BMm5yfp6KaeqK6w2aYn6yVp3w%3D