Ciarra Kuhr of Roosevelt, Utah, 18-year-old bike rider, dies in a motorcycle accident: Obituary

Publish date: 2024-05-09

Roosevelt, Utah – Ciarra Kuhr, an 18-year-old motorcyclist from Roosevelt, Utah, tragically lost her life in a motorcycle accident in Draper. The incident occurred in the early morning hours of Tuesday, and she was pronounced dead at the scene. According to the Draper Police Department, the tragic event unfolded as follows:

Police received reports of a female motorcyclist riding dangerously around midnight. Officers from various agencies attempted to stop the motorcyclist, who subsequently led them on a chase through the communities of Bluffdale and Lehi. The pursuit eventually ended when officers ceased their pursuit.

Around 1:30 AM, a Draper police officer responding to a separate incident discovered the wrecked motorcycle in the vicinity of 14000 South Minuteman Drive. Tragically, the rider, identified as Ciarra Lynn Kuhr, had already passed away. Further investigation revealed that the accident occurred when the motorcycle was traveling too fast for the turn in the road, and there were no other vehicles involved in the collision.

Dalton Smith expressed grief in a post which reads:

“Ciarra Kuhr How much your going to be missed is something you will never fully understand. You were not only my rock and love but everyone else’s that you even made eye contact with. You truly were my everything and will be miss so much. Fly High and watch over Dylan for me cause he always needed a babysitter. I love you Ciarra Lynn Kuhr ❤️😭”

Allen Kuhr share ride schedule which is postponed due to Ciarra Kuhr’s death,

“This has been rescheduled for September 23rd, with hopes we will have Ciarra’s ashes back in time for the ride, her funeral is a service. this ride is a good bye and fly high, All that has donated to the go fund me and Venmo all Those donations will be to get her a plot and a head stone so all that visit her can hold pride that they helped make that possible for her,

One last hurrah! Ciarra Kuhr as much as your dad hated the idea of that bike your dad is going to boot up and suit up and strap you on a Honda and we will ride one last time. if you get the opportunity, if it has wheels it’s welcomed this kid was opposed anything cool fast and anything in between im torn to celebrate her passing with the very thing that caused it but rather then a angry father I speak from a place of understanding, and what I do know is this amazing kid loved the ride, enough that the very risk of loosing her life was a risk she was willing to take not that I agree with it but one now I have hold and have understand in”.

High Country Pizza & Deli also pour tribute to Ciarra Lynn Kuhr:

“Ciarra Kuhr was one of our past employees and was such an amazing person. We were heartbroken when we heard of her passing. We will miss her dearly. If you can, please help her family”.

Ciarra Kuhr’s family is facing the heartbreaking loss of their daughter, and friends Brandy Marie Jaurigui and Nicole Kuhr have organized a fundraising effort through GoFundMe to help with the costs associated with memorial services and funerals. The fundraising page highlights Ciarra’s ambitious and adventurous spirit, mentioning that she completed her high school education early, moved to Orem to enroll in EMT classes, and successfully passed her certification exams in March. Her goal was to become a member of the life flight team, and she had a deep passion for daring endeavors.

The page encourages people to support Ciarra’s family during this challenging time, as they face the unimaginable pain of losing a child. Donations can be sent to her father via Venmo (@Ricky-Kuhr).

Funeral services for Ciarra Lynn Kuhr will be held on Saturday, September 16, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. at the Hullinger Mortuary. There will be viewings on Friday at the Mortuary from 6-8 p.m. and on Saturday from 9:30-10:45 a.m. Following the services, she will be cremated.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51ksKqt0auYZqOlnb9uu8Vmqaino5rDprjTZqytmZhifnl52J6Yq2WfobFursiknGaqmZmys3nDopysZZmjeqJ5zKirqKqTrrCtsYyampyhlJq7tXnOm6CtrZGnxnA%3D